Sunday, January 10, 2010

First post!

I've never made a decent first post before (always half-assed "new post, I don't know what to say" things or such), but since I've done this post so close to the beginning of the current year, I thought, "What better thing to do as a first post than to do something similar to what you do for a year?" So now, as first post, I've thought of posting my objectives for this year.

Sadly (or maybe not?), it's mostly about games...

Finish the following games:
Okami (I'm just before the door of no return, for crying out loud)
Front Mission 4 (two missions left... from 2008, WTF)
Legaia 2: Duel Saga
Final Fantasy XIII
White Knight Chronicles
I don't think I need to point out the non-RPGs I've yet to play since they probably won't take a couple of weeks to finish.

Also, I'd like to have some major improvement in my Final Fantasy Tactics simulator thing. There's probably already something like it out there, but I still feel the urge to do it myself.

For work-related stuff, well... I'm not entirely sure I can say anything. Everything's up in the air, so it's all generic things like "improve myself". Oh well.

Back to coding FFT!

No comments:

Post a Comment