Friday, February 5, 2010

Planning on reviewing ever game I have/have played.

Yeah, maybe when I get the time, I'll gradually start reviewing those games I've got. Sucks that I don't have a decent capture card so I probably won't be able to post any pics at all.

All scores will be sober scores, so games I'd have just finished by the time I start (possible Dante's Inferno, Bioshock 2, maybe Star Ocean 4 International and White Knight Chronicles) will have to wait until later.

I'm also still thinking of the actual format for each review - paragraph format might turn out stale for those games I have barely anything to say about (i.e. GRiD - there's not much to say other than this is an awesome arcade racer), but bulleted format might end up looking like crap for those games I'd rant about (Demon's Souls, see Mass Effect 2).

Oh well. I'll start with Demon's Souls, maybe. It's still fresh in my mind, and it's a great game.

You can take a peek at what games to expect by going to my backloggery: http://www.backloggery.com/behemothzero

No comments:

Post a Comment